Monday 12 May 2014

Kith Cafe @ Park Mall

I came across this cafe post online one of the days and since it was near my office, so I asked the colleagues if want to arrange to go this cafe for lunch on a Friday. Friday is usually our sinful lunch day when we will eat something good/nice at times! (",)

Park mall is located opposite Dhoby Ghaut Station and is not far from my office which is a walking distance away. 

We reached the cafe before 12noon and it was already crowded with people. There were no more seats in the cafe, so we chose the Al-Fresco area outside.


Menu

Entrance of Kith Cafe


Today's Menu besides the daily usual menu

After much discussion, we decided to order the food to share so we can try different varieties. I wanted to try the big breakfast [$16.50] (you can choose from their selection of eggs & toasts), so I chose the scrambled eggs and multi-grain bread. We also ordered a Mushroom Aglio Olio [$16.00] as recommended by the staff and a truffle fries [$9.50] as well. I ordered a Hazelnut cappuccino [$5] for myself and Gab ordered a Chocolate Orange Milkshake [$8.50]. We had originally wanted to order a pizza instead of pasta, but pizza would only be available from 3pm onwards. :( 

Drinks were served first and the Hazelnut cappuccino is awesome! It wasn't too sweet, hazelnut + the coffee smell were simply good. I'm beginning to fall in love with the coffee from this cafe, and will go there for the coffee again since it's so near my office. As for the Chocolate Orange Milkshake, it was good too, it tastes like those chocolate bar. 

Hazelnut cappuccino with "bear" coffee art

Chocolate Orange Milkshake


Pasta came first so the 3 of us shared it, it was good! The texture of the spaghetti was good and though it looked oily from the photo, it wasn't. I loved this pasta! Big Breakfast came next, it was enough for the 3 of us to share. I love their scrambled egg which is not too soggy and their multigrain bread toast is crispy too. One more thing that I simple loved is their truffle fries! I'm usually not a fan of truffle fries (after trying from few cafes), but the fries at Kith Cafe is fantastic! It is super crispy and fragrant, it is still crispy after some time when it is not longer hot. 


Mushroom Aglio Olio

Big Breakfast

Truffle Fries


The 3 of us cleared the Big Breakfast & Mushroom Aglio Olio so Nelly suggested to order another pasta as we were feeling hungry that day! :p So we ordered their beef tenderloin cubes spaghetti [$22] from their Today's menu. It was ok-ok, the beef cubes were not bad but I still prefer their aglio olio. 

Beef Tenderloin Cubes Spaghetti

Gab helped to clear finished it. Hehheh, with him around, he can always help me when I'm full already. :p We also finished the truffle fries (ok I'm missing it so much now when I'm writing this post). 

Nelly & Gab were chatting so I went into the cafe to snap some photos and take a look at the selection of cakes which they have. The cakes look good and I had a hard time choosing. I finally decided on the salted caramel nut cheesecake [$8]. The cheesecake was nice and my first time trying a salted caramel cheesecake. I can't give much comments except that it is good in my opinion. 

Interior of the cafe


Salted Caramel Nut Cheesecake


This is one of my favorite cafe after Habitat Coffee now. I know where I can go for lunch now whenever I want to relax with a cup of coffee. I will try the caramel cappuccino next time round! 

Kith cafe have 3 branches in Singapore. 

Kith Cafe @ Park Mall
9 Penang Road, #01-01E
Tel: 6338 8611
Tue-Sun: 8am-10pm
Closed on Monday


Kith Cafe @ Robertson Quay
7 Rodyk Street, #01-28
Tel: 6341 9407
Mon-Fri: 7am-4pm
Sat-Sun: 7am-6pm


Kith Cafe @ Sentosa Cove
31 Ocean Way, #01-08
Quayside Isle 
Tel: 6734 9007
Mon, Wed-Sun: 8am-10pm
Closed on Tuesday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment