Wednesday 16 July 2014

"Medz" Mediterranean Cuisine

This outlet at basement area of Orchard Central has been operating for quite a long time, but I have never got the thought of trying it out before. I have heard from friends that the concept is like Marche where you will be given a card to order the food at different counters and you only pay the total amount in the card at the end of the meal.

The gf whom I often meet for lunch now came to meet me one of the days after being back from vacation. She suggested the Medz for their set lunch since she has been there before several times. 

The set lunch costs $8.90 ++ which is quite worth it as it includes a main course + a drink. 












I can't remembered what I ordered but it is something like pork with paella. We also ordered a rosti to share. The pork paella was still alright except that it is too oily for me. The rosti if compared to Marche, I would prefer Marche more.  The price turned out to be around $11 per pax which seems pretty alright for a set lunch like this.





Medz @ Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road
#B2-01/03
Orchard Central
Tel: 6238 9028
Opening hours: 11am-11pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment