Thursday 27 November 2014

K is for K.Cook Korean BBQ Buffet - Orchard Central

I seldom go for Korean BBQ because I had it twice before and it was oily and quite unhealthy if taken too many times. I heard from a colleague that new Korean BBQ restaurant had taken over Sarang Korean restaurant at level 7 of Orchard Central and there were always long queue so we went to try it out for lunch.

There was no queue when we went there. We assumed that the lunch buffet was $14.90+ (why I put "assumed", please continue reading). I was very surprised to see a clean, well-ventilated area for BBQ (I was afraid the ventilation is not good, my hair/clothes will smell after the lunch). 



We proceed in to the restaurant to take the meats and cooked food were available too. I love their fried glass noodle! They have different type of meats, and the cut of the meat was huge (not stingy at all). 








The BBQ pan was quite clean too and it doesn't really turn black after cooking the meats.




The meats are pretty fresh and juicy. I did not eat too much and I was full very fast! Did I say there's a view too?



We ended up paying more than $14.90+ (We paid $24.90+ each instead). Why? Because it was different charges on eve of Public Holidays. :( No wonder there was no queue. Nonetheless, it is still worth it for the price paid. 




K.Cook Korean BBQ Buffet
Orchard Central, #07-01
Tel: 6884 7287
Mon-Sun: 11.30am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment