Friday 10 July 2015

Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam Hotel Executive Suite

I just travelled to +66 (Bangkok) in April this  year with my boy and it's our 1st official trip, had a super enjoyable & great time with him! :)

We booked the trip quite last minute and we decided to take Singapore Airlines because there was promotional price at around $280 per pax. It was also nice that Novotel (I'm an Accor member so I get to earn points) has a promotion then which was stay 3 nights pay 2 nights! The boy and me decided to go for the excutive suites (there were only 11 suites room)  and the only room type with bathtub. The original price was S$900 plus for 3 nights but due to the promotion, we only paid around S$600. This price also includes unlimited beverages, free flow of dessert buffet & alcohol from 5-7pm daily.  

Instead of the usual check-in lobby at level 6, we were brought to the Premium lounge on 24th level, as if we were VIPs. :p




We did our check-in and were being served our welcome drink.


The service of the staff was awesome and we were given our room card quite fast (we were assigned to the room on 21st level with beautiful view). We decided to head up to the room first at 4.30pm as it was fast approaching 5pm which was the dessert buffet time!



The free beverages which is available to executive suite guests











The executive suite consists of a living room, a bedroom, bathtub with separate toilet & shower facilities and there were televisions in both living room and bedroom. It was pretty spacious for the both of us.  

It is totally heaven!!! :D

We headed up to the premium lounge at 5pm, here are the shots of the dessert buffet.







The one who is most happy is my boy because there are free flow of alcohol!



It was basically a very relaxing trip for us, we rested most of the time in the room especially him! He would take nap after breakfast and afternoon sleep too, while I would go shopping myself in Platinum mall too. My boy also accompany me to shop, seeking his opinion on the clothes I bought and paying for it. He was having blisters on his legs, therefore he rested in room most of the time. 

Breakfast buffet is included too, there wasn't much varieties but the egg omelette and pancake are nice!







Because the service at the premium lounge is so good that my boy went up to the lounge on our last night to give tips to 2 staff there who have been serving us often.

Below are some photos I took of the pool area and bar area where they have live bands every night.







This hotel also provides complimentary TukTuk service to nearby areas such as Big C, Siam Paragon, MBK etc from 10am-7pm. 

Thanks my boy for such a memorable trip and I'm looking forward to our next trip soon. :) 










Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam Hotel
220 Petchaburi Road, Ratchatevee, 
Bangkok, 10400, 
Thailand 
Tel: +66 2 160 7100

No comments:

Post a Comment