Thursday 27 February 2014

Montigo Resort Getaway with the Girls - Part Two!

It's been quite some time which I did not update the blog already and I shall continue part 2 of the Montigo Resort Getaway. You can view Part One here 

This shall be more of photos post as Jia has uploaded the photos from her camera. Thanks Girl! :)

We woke up quite early and took the buggy to the restaurant to have our breakfast. There are some varieties but in my opinions, the breakfast is nothing fantastic so we had very little. 

Breakfast

We went back to the room for a dip in the pool for an hour before we packed and proceed to check out at 12noon. We took the taxi to Nagoya mall which was 45 minutes away and cost RP 200,000 (S$22). We went for Thai massage at the top level of the mall, it costs only S$11 for 1.5 hours of massage. The massage is so comfy till I fall asleep. :) 

We went to the ground level for lunch and we had tzechar. The tzechar is not that fantastic as compared to those other Chinese tzechar stalls in Batam. 

Tzechar

We then proceeded to the hypermarket to get - BODYSCRUBS!! YES!! Many bottles of bodyscrubs because it is cheap and nice to use! Per bottle cost less than S$1 and I bought 6 of it.

Selecting our bodyscrubs

After shopping, we went to GoDiva cafe for teabreak before setting off to HarbourBay ferry terminal. It costs RP 50,000 (S$5.50) for the taxi to the ferry terminal and it takes around 5-10 minutes only. I have enjoyed this 2D1N trip with the girls and till our next again! :) 

Following are some photos from Jia's camera... 

Upon reaching Nongsa Ferry terminal





















Till the next... I'm so looking forward to my upcoming vacation soon! January is work trip to Amsterdam, February is short trip with the girls and March will be my real relaxing vacation of my own! :) I'm looking forward to this upcoming city which I have never been before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment