Tuesday 18 February 2014

Montigo Resort Getaway with the Girls - Part One!

Back from a 2D1N rejuvenating short trip with my 2 girls and Montigo resort is really a fabulous place! I did not know there is such a nice place in Batam and the view during daytime looks as if we are in Santorini in Greece (thou I have never been to Greece before).

I met the girls 10am at Tanah Merah ferry terminal and our ferry is at 11am, so we had our brekkie at Kiliney Kopitiam. As usual, we took selfies whenever we get together! 

Selfies before immigration

Inside the immigration area

The ferry from BatamFast

Us on the ferry
Upon reaching Nongsa Ferry Terminal

There is a staff from Montigo resort holding the sign waiting for us

The transport to ferry us to Montigo Resort

Montigo Resort is 5 minutes away from Nongsa Ferry Terminal.

Welcome drink upon arriving at Montigo Resort

Lobby of Montigo Resort

The staff prepared our check-in documents and it is only around 11am (Indo time) when we arrived. Check-in is around 3pm so we explored around the area of the resort. We have buggy to fetch us around the places we want to go in the resort too! 


Buggy ride

Nice View

View Upon arriving

Paradise

 
Bar area


Play area in the bar


After exploring, we took the buggy to the reception area where we took a taxi to Mega mall which was 30 minutes away from the resort. The taxi cost RP150,000 (S$16) one way each. We strike a deal with the taxi-driver at RP 230,000 (S$25) because the taxi-driver (Arief) is a chatty person and he is a hardcore Man Utd Fan! Yea! Everything in his car is Man Utd items and we chat about Man Utd too, haha... Maybe this explains why he also willing to give us special price. :p

We had our lunch at A&W and wanted to try out SPA too but it would be rushed for us as we are not able to enjoy our villa facilities. We dropped the idea and called Arief to come fetch us back to the resort where we are able to check in! 

A&W


When we entered the resort, we are digusted by the dirty floor, full of stains :( 
I'm so tempted to get a mop from the Housekeeping and clean it up, but dropped the idea afterwards so we wore our slippers in the resort. We took out all the snacks we brought and I marinated some chicken wings and brought some BBQ food too! We also brought 2 sets of bikinis each.


Rooftop Terrace

Kitchen

2nd bedroom

Master Bedroom

Living Room

Our Private Pool

Going up to 2nd Level

The bathroom on 1st level

Master bedroom with seaview

The bathroom is Master bedroom
Food we brought


All our bikinis bought from BKK


Changed in our bikini, loved mine alot!

Enjoying the sunset!
We took a buggy to the main pool area to enjoy the sunset and the pool bar. We also did a alot of stunts there and it was fun!

Us preparing to go view sunset


It was fun!

Sunset

We headed back to our in-villa BBQ dining where ppl set up BBQ and cook for us by our own private pool! It is so romantic and cozy, imagining it with your love ones :).

In-villa BBQ

 The food & ambience is good and we were as if having fine-dining in a restaurant with 2 staffs serving us! :) We gave them each RP50,000 tips as their service is good too! 

After the dinner, we decided to take a dip in the pool. We off all lights and swim in the dark doing some star-grazing too in the pool. It was fun and the 3 of us talked a lot about our issues too! I'm very silly and ask them why am I so unfortunate in certain things, and things I wanted in life are simple but never seem to be able to fulfill my simple wish. Thanks girls for talking to me and giving me the best advice. I will jiayou as time goes by! I believe my sincerity will eventually fulfill my wish. :) Love u both! 

I think I ate quite full and keep having the nauseous feeling while in the pool. Haha, I will never swim after a meal again. It was freezing cold after the swim so we took our shower and rest a while before heading to bed! The 3 of us share a big bed! I think we did not sleep well because the room is quite hot at times! 

I shall stop here first and continue my next post soon. There are more photos in Jia's camera, and I will update it once I have those photos.



P.S: This resort stay is fully paid by us, we are not paid by Montigo Resort for the accomodation.



No comments:

Post a Comment