Wednesday 30 April 2014

Peony-Jade Clarke Quay

If any of you are looking for Cantonese food/a-la-carte buffet for Chinese food, you may wish to consider the Peony Jade restaurant. I have been to both branches which is located at Keppel Road and Clarke Quay. The most recent one which I have been to 2 times is the branch located at Clarke Quay. One was for the ex-colleagues gathering & one was the birthday dinner for the man in my life!

I met up with 10 ex-colleagues on a weekday and the a-la-carte dinner buffet was $39.80++ per pax. Peony Jade Clarke Quay has an ongoing promotion for Standard Chartered Credit Card - 1 dines free with 3 paying adults so we were only paying for 8 paxs for the 10 of us. It cost around $42 for each of us. 

It was good to meet up with them every quarterly and I learnt alot from them. I know I'm blessed to have them for they cared so much about me. I will try to be back the happy self.

I also went to Peony Jade for their a-la-carte dinner buffet on a weekend and it cost $43.80 per pax. Standard Chartered promotion is also ongoing for weekend - 1 dines free with 3 paying adults. I paid $173.49 for 4 paxs. I'm glad the famly enjoyed it! 

Here are some of the food photos at Peony Jade, their food are seriously good:







A-La-Carte buffet menu



Peony-Jade Restaurant 
Clarke Quay #A-02-02
Tel: 6338 0305


We have known for a decade, thanks for your love & care! I will live happily each day and protect myself more :)

I love you guys alot! <3

OOTD: Yellow Peplum Dress from Dressabelle




No comments:

Post a Comment