Friday 11 July 2014

Triple Three Buffet - Meritus Mandarin Orchard

When I was working in STB in the past, I have always heard of how good the buffet at Triple Three was. It was located right at the top of the building before Meritus Mandarin Orchard underwent a revamp. The prices of the buffet was not cheap either! Therefore, it is not always my first choice of selection when it comes to buffet (I would normally go to Traders, Kiseki, Shabu Shabu etc). But of course as compared, it is cheaper than The Line at Shangri-La hotel (I love The Line buffet so much that I have only been to there 3-4 times these 2 years)!

Since it was Gab birthday and we decided to treat him lunch and he prefer buffet so I suggested Triple Three since there was 1-for-1 lunch buffet promotion when using DBS/POSB credit cards. We had another choice, Kiseki too but we still decided on Triple Three in the end as we had eaten Kiseki too many times.

It was a short walking distance to Meritus Mandarin Orchard from our office. The restaurant is located on the 5th level which is on the same level as the hotel lobby. It looks quite new & spacious. Since I had made a reservation, we were shown to our seats which were very near the buffet area. :) 

It will be a photo-flooded post!






Deco in conjunction with the WorldCup Fever

The Macaron cake looks so yummy!


Seafood selection

Happy Birthday Gab!

Teppanyaki


Yummy Salmon Belly Sashimi is love!

I have a weird habit, I love eating breads when at buffet!

Put calories aside when it comes to sweets! Diet leave till another day






The selection is actually quite good for buffet, I used to eat a lot but I realised I can't eat buffet now. :( Not sure if my stomach has shrunk smaller that I can't take much food now! It's a waste for me to go buffet now though I like to eat alot. 

The buffet price per pax is $58++ but since there's a 1-for-1 promotion for DBS/POSB card holder so it costs around $34 per pax which is quite worth for buffet lunch! 

I don't mind going back again.. Teehee.. :p 

The promotion ends in August 2014.




Triple Three
Meritus Mandarin Orchard
333 Orchard Road
Tel: 6831 6271
Breakfast: 6.30am-10am
Lunch: 12pm-2.30pm
Dinner: 6.30pm-10pm





Gab, hope you enjoyed this lunch treat from us! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment