Monday 8 September 2014

Niche Boulangerie @ Toa Payoh Lor 1

I pay frequent visit to the Creamier because my aunt stayed that block, and there was a chocolate shop next to Creamier which only managed to survive few months because business was not very good. When that chocolate shop closed down and there were renovations, I'm curious at what will replace that shop? Why didn't Creamier buy over that shop space to extend their current outlet in Toa Payoh?

It wasn't long before I found out it's actually a new cafe selling cakes and beverages. It did not tempt me enough to walk in to try the cakes, because from the exterior look of the cafe, the varieties which that cafe had are quite limited.

So Eve and me headed over to my aunt's place on a Saturday as we were planning birthday surprise for the cousin. While waiting for the cousin, we wanted to head down to Creamier for ice-cream but the crowd was so long! We decided to try Niche instead as I noticed there's Banana Nutella muffin ($2.50) that day.

























Mocha

Cappuccino


These are the varieties for that day. Eve ordered a Hot Mocha ($5.40) while I ordered a Hot Cappuccino ($4.90) and a Banana Nutella Muffin to share. Thanks Eve for the treat! 

The cappuccino is still alright, the taste of it is not very strong, not those type of coffee beans which I would like. As for the muffin, it is quite nice indeed! The muffin texture is quite moist and the banana taste just nice, not too sick of it. Service is quite good & friendly too! :)

Since it is just located at the aunt's block, I guess I have another option besides Creamier now. 






Niche Boulangerie
Blk 128 Toa Payoh Lorong 1
#01-833 
Tel: 9633 5108
Tue-Sun: 11.30am-10pm
Closed every Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment