Wednesday 17 September 2014

Top 3 Villas in Phuket - Sri Panwa Villas

Here is a short simple review on one of the Top 3 villas in Phuket. I was in Phuket a year ago for my birthday celebration, a birthday gift. As I had read the blog on ladyironchef, therefore I decided to book Sri Panwa for 2 nights. 

It wasn't cheap as it costs S$600 plus per night - I did not know this price was only for the pool suite! I'm glad the staff upgraded me to the Garden View Villa free of charge which originally cost S$800 plus per night. The staff was very nice to show me how the pool suite looks like. 




' 


The view is very nice, but the private pool is terribly small. I'm glad S$600 was not paid for nothing.

Buggy service was available to guests at all time to travel around within the resort. 











 


The amenities in the fridge are free and they will be replenished daily! The pool is considered big with jacuzzi and you can even swim late in the night. The thing that I do not like most is the outdoor bathtub because it's quite dirty. :( Since it is a garden view villa, we could only catch a partial view of the sea from the room. The staff service are awesome & efficient - that's a plus point for a high-end resort. 

Another plus point is the rooftop bar - Baba Nest which is one of the top Bars in the world with wonderful view especially sunset time. 






I won't forget this view ever in my life. :) 

Another thing to praise is the Baba Pool Restaurant which serves the daily breakfast. Their breakfast spread are amazing with a number of varieties and they taste really good! I love their chairs which are rocking chairs. 








I miss the food especially the pancake and mixed vegetables! I received the best surprise ever which made me so shy!



Another year passes so soon, and this year's birthday will be a meaningless birthday too! I'm thankful for the companion of friends and family. Without you all, there wouldn't be me! 

I hope all of you stay healthy and be happy at all times!


No comments:

Post a Comment