Tuesday 18 August 2015

V360 Cafe - a cafe in Jurong West Neighbourhood

During the Hari Raya long weekend, the bf asked me to go over his house so that he can bring me go to the cafe near his block (it's an excuse he wanna sleep in and don't want go out so early).. :x 

We asked his mum along too for afternoon tea at the cafe and it was raining heavily while we were walking towards the cafe. 

It is a small cafe in this tranquil neighborhood, with not much crowd, perhaps due to the heavy rain?

*credits  to V360 cafe facebook

The interior design was pretty unique, but I only managed to snap one picture.


Menu



The items on the menu range is quite limited. As the bf's mum has heard that the food and coffee wasn't that good, I ordered a can drink (Coke $1.80) for her instead. I ordered their tea set $9.90 which comprises of waffles with a single scoop of ice-cream and a cappuccino.


The moment I sank my teeth into the belgium waffles, I made a face that the bf could tell that it was not to my liking. The waffle had a weird taste which I really don't like, the ice-cream was good though. How I wish they had those normal waffles than belgium waffle. Perhaps if they improved this, business might pick up. 

The cappuccino was of average, one time is enough for me. I don't think I will visit the cafe again unless if they have more food varieties in their menu. 

There's NO service charge & GST too!








V360 cafe
Blk 526 Jurong West Street 52 
#01-321
Tel: 9195 5088
Mon: 11am-9.30pm
Tue-Wed: 4.30pm-9.30pm
Fri: 11am-10.30pm 
Sat: 10.30am-10.30pm
Closed on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment