Thursday 1 October 2015

I turned 29!

I officially turned 29 years old, the last 20s in my life before my "3" next year. I'm grateful for the life I have now. 

I would like to express my gratitude to my family, relatives, friends, colleagues and the bf for all your wishes, treats and gifts! I hope to age gracefully with wisdom. :) 

I learned to love myself and placing my feelings first, I'm very fortunate that I've been through harsh lessons in the past to realise the love from my love ones. I'm eternally grateful to my current bf, he taught me a lot and using action to prove his love. He does simple things just to keep me happy and he is not selfish by learning to care for others too. :)

It suddenly got me thinking some time ago, if I were still stuck in the previous rs, I would not know how to love myself and still stuck with a selfish guy who love himself only. Why did I put myself through that? I learnt through those lessons. How a guy behaved in a relationship really showed the kind of upbringing he had, no offense.

I had the happiest birthday celebration with my love ones this year and I really appreciate for everything I have got. I wish everyone the best of happiness and health always! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment