Wednesday 6 November 2013

God-Daughter Genelle turns ONE!

27 October 2012 - my dear god-daughter/niece Genelle Pang came early to this world and I'm so happy that she's growing up so strong & clever this one year! 

She celebrated her ONE year old birthday on 26 October 2013 at Castle Green Function room. It was a Minnie Mouse theme design and I'm so in love with the dessert table. 

Minnie Mouse Theme Party

The Dessert Table

Me with my dearest god-daughter


I got her the cute Minnie dress from HK online.

Isn't she adorable? :) She is excited with her toys!
Happy Birthday my dearest Gen! 
Grow up to be a healthy & happy girl~~ Godma loves you sooo much <3

The desserts/cakes are made specially & set up by GS Desserts. You can contact them via FB.
https://www.facebook.com/gsdesserts


Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored/paid advertorial. Just sharing out of courteousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment