Thursday 12 December 2013

2013 Macau/HK Day 3 & 4

It has been a stressful week lately and my dearest grandma is hospitalised! But I'm glad she is recovering and will be discharged soon once her blood test report is ok! :)

Continue from Day 2, we are going to Fei Ngo Shan which we always saw in HK drama therefore I brought along long sleeve top and pants just in case it is cold up on the mountain! I can't remember what time we woke up already, I think most probably around 8am. 

OOTD: Top - Tokyo Fashion, Bottom - Betwo Taiwan, Shoes - Taiwan


We went to Yee Shun Milk Company (義順牛奶公司) which is located near our hotel for our breakfast. This is a well-known cafe in Hong Kong! I ordered their typical breakfast set but I only had few mouthfuls because my appetite is very small now. 

Shop Front

Macaroni + Ice Lemon Tea

Steam Egg Pudding
Yee Shun Milk Company 義順牛奶公司 (Hong Kong)
Nathan Road
G/F, 513 Nathan Road  (Near Yau Ma Tei MTR)
Tel:  (852) 2374 5460
Opening Hours: Daily 12pm to 12mn

After breakfast, we went to Sheng Wan where I wanted to get the Jenny's Bakery Cookies! Gab accompany me to get the cookies while YC & KX went to the ladder street to see see look look. I managed to find Jenny Bakery but it was closed on a Sunday! I saw that a cafe next door was selling the cookies too but at a higher cost. I was hesitating till Gab said if I pay a little more but save the queuing time, it will be worth it too. So I got the cookies from the cafe. We went to rest at a nearby Starbucks and I tried the cookies, it was awesome! It melts in the mouth and is the best cookies ever eaten! (add on a side note: my uncle & friends love the cookies too!)

Jenny's Bakery

Jenny Bakery

Tsim Sha Tsui
Shop 24 Ground Floor, Mirador Mansion
54-64 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (MTR Exit D2)
九龍尖沙咀
彌敦道54-64號, 美麗都地舖24室
(尖沙咀D2出口)
(tel) 2813-8568, open 10am - 8pm


Sheung Wan (closed on Sunday)
5 Wing Wo Street, Ground Floor
Sheung Wan Hong Kong (Sheung Wan MTR Exit E2)

(opposite Sincere Department Store,
behind Grand Millenium Plaza)
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

香港上環

永和街15號地舖 (上環E2出口)

(先施百貨公司對面, 新紀元廣場後面)

(tel) 2524-1988, open 10am - 7pm


We meet at Sheung Wan MTR station and took the train to Causeway Bay station where KX wanted to go Times Square and get the Agnes B Chocolate. The cakes there look so tempting, I wish to go Taipei to try the Agnes B cafe though. 

Agnes B Cafe

We went to somewhere in Causeway Bay to have lunch but I'm the only one who skip lunch because I have no appetite. :( Weird right? Cos I'm in Hong Kong where all the yummy food are everywhere, but I'm not hungry and have no appetite. After lunch, we walked through the street market in Causeway Bay and I managed to get a pair of shoes at SGD $10 only! I bought a pair of flats for the sister too. Where can I find nice design at such cheap price in Singapore?! We make our way back to the hotel and Gab decided to stay in to rest while the rest of us make our way to Rainbow station where we can get a cab to go to Fei Ngo Shan. 

When we boarded the cab and told the driver where we wanted to go, he was shocked because he said that Fei Ngo Shan is not very accessible by transport and not easy to get a cab to find us back and it may take hours for us to walk down the mountain. We were speechless when we hear that so the cab driver suggest to drive us to Lion Mountain instead. He drove us to this observation area which was nothing fantastic and we gotten so much mosquito bites there! :(

We wanted to go to the Fei Ngo Shan as shown in this pic

So we took a public bus to Wong Tai Sin Station and took a MTR back to hotel to meet up with Gab and took the MTR to mongkok for last minute shopping and dinner! It was the worst dinner eaten and I nearly puke. I ordered a suckling pig & roast goose rice and there were so much fats under the skin. I tried not to eat the fats but it was so oily till I'm going to vomit!

Suckling pig & Roast Goose rice

We continue our walk to Mongkok where KX wanted to get sport shoes and Gab wanna get computer accessories. I was feeling so unwell from the oily dinner. KX brought us to try the nice soya milk around that area and as usual I skipped that meal as I was still unwell from the oily dinner. KX went shopping for his shoes while the rest of us went to buy Hang Heung Wife biscuits (around 15 boxes) then we walked all the way back to our hotel.

Hang Heung Cake Shop 恆香老餅家

New Territories Outlet
Main Outlet
Address: G/F, 64-66 Yuen Long Main Road, Yuen Long
地址: 元朗青山公路64號地下
Phone: +852 2479 2141
Opening Hours: Daily: 6am – 10pm

Hong Kong Outlet

Address: Counter at Sogo Department Store, Basement 2, 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
地址: 銅鑼灣軒尼斯道555號崇光百貨公司地庫
Tel/電話: +852 2831 8414
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm

Kowloon Outlets
Mongkok
Address: G/F, 579 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
地址: 旺角彌敦道579號地下1號舖c
Tel/電話: +852 2394 7668
Opening Hours: 10am – 9:50pm

Tsim Sha Tsui
Address: Counter at Sogo Department Store, Basement 2, 12 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
地址: 尖沙咀梳士巴利道12号崇光百货地库2楼专柜
Tel/電話: +852 3556 1180
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm

Kwun Tong
Address: Shop L120C, Jusco Department Store, LG Level, apm, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong
地址: 觀塘觀塘道418號創紀之城五期(apm)LG-103號舖
Tel/電話: +852 3148 9213


We went to Temple street for last night shopping and headed back to the hotel to pack our luggage.

We woke up quite early on day 4 and YC went to the supermarket with KX to get their instant noodles and some snacks. I took time to prepare myself and do some last minute packing so that we can check out when they are back! 

We checked out around 9.45am and took the MTR to take the airport express to airport, it was quite a fast and fuss-free journey! We checked in our luggages and I went to the Disney store in the airport to get a Minnie Mouse bag for my god-daughter. We had our lunch too and we rushed to the gate as it was nearly "gate-closing" time! Phew~~ we nearly missed our flight! 

It was overall a nice trip with the colleagues as we could hardly match one another timing to go travelling together! Thanks for all your companion! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment