Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas 2013 with Family~~~

Christmas this year falls on Wednesday and it was somewhat different from before... We had our family gathering at cousin's house for the first time! She ordered Neogarden buffet which was convenient too so nobody needs to cook.

I went out early on Christmas day and travel to Takashimaya alone to get the Christmas cake from Rive Gauche. It was kind of crowded in Orchard as many people were doing Christmas shopping! I shopped around the toys fair and got some toys for the kids. I was carrying so much heavy items and worried the cake may be destroyed at any other times. :p I delivered the toys and headed to my cousin's house at Bishan, can't wait to see my darling god-daughter! I peeped into the room, thinking that she's still sleeping, but there she was standing there and looking at the door, isn't that adorable? :) Her grandma dressed her up, and I suggested the "Red/Green" theme, so she was dressed in a red dress too! I wore my new Man United Polo Top that day, and I like it a lot!

Hello Darling Gen Gen ~~~

She received many Xmas gifts!
A kid's smile is the most precious!

Her 1st rocking horse! I loved this rocking horse for a long time already!

Neogarden Buffet

The food was good too and I think we cleared most of them!

The cake from Rive Gauche




I'm really thankful for having these bunch of people in my life who are my family & relatives! Our bond are so close throughout so many years, helping one another when we have issues. I'm thankful for my aunties & uncles who love me soooo much and not forgetting my grandma who meant the most to me! Though I'm the 3rd eldest, but many of my younger cousins really dote on me too and being there for me, and not forgetting my adorable god-daughter! Thanks for all of you being there for me through my difficult times and making me feel loved always! I know I'm blessed to have you all in my life! I promise I will not let all of you down and will live my life more meaningful! I can't wait to gather with you guys again during CNY.. Hugs & kisses~~~ 

This is the best Xmas gift frm some1.. Thank you! I  love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment