Thursday 30 October 2014

Chock Full of Beans

The birthday actual day was spent with the sister this year, nothing fantastic, just a simple chill-out at one of the cafes which I have been wanting to try in the east area. 

What attracted me is the 3D coffee art! :) Changi Village is not a very accessible place, we had to take the MRT then transfer to bus number 2. It is hidden in one corner of Blk 4 Changi Village.



We were lucky to get indoor seats because the heat was unbearable to be seated outside. 

Upon entering the cafe, the service was so-so, not very polite. We were given the menus, I was a little disappointed to find out that breakfast items were not served on weekday as I remember reading online from some blogs that there were breakfast items on weekdays. But it doesn't matter. When placing orders, the staff's tone was so soft and I could not understand what she is saying at all that I have to keep repeating with her. 







I ordered a Linguine Aglio Combo ($14.90) and top up $3 for the Iced Cafe Latte because I'm interested in the 3D art. :p If you have requested for 3D art, it will take approximately 20 minutes of waiting time. The sister ordered a Carbonara combo ($16.90) with a Chocolate Banana Milkshake ($7). I also order additional cup of regular Cappuccino ($4.50).

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that the lunch combo comes with Soup of the Day.









The pasta is quite good and tasty but nothing fantastic to rave about. :) The seafood used are quite fresh and juicy too. I like the coffee here, the aroma is strong and the taste is just nice to my likings.The service needs to be improved though. :)







Chock Full of Beans
Blk 4 Changi Village Road
#01-2090
Singapore 500004
Tel: 6214 8839
Tue-Fri: 11am-10pm
Sat-Sun: 9am-10pm



I reached home to suprise - a bouquet of flowers! :) This year birthday is full of surprises as I know many of my friends, cousins & family just want me to be happy after going through so much past 1 year. Thank you for all your love, I really appreciate it. 








I'm sorry I have been attitude or quite bad-tempered this one year, because I don't allow others to take advantage of my kindness anymore. I'm no longer the good girl who always say "YES", does not mean I don't care for my family or friends anymore. I am still the usual Jacelyn Yeo Jia En who still care for others, but will never allow others to bully me again. I know I behave very tough now, and does not give the guys a chance. But please, give me some time. If I'm ready, then things will fall into place. At the very moment, I'm enjoying my time to myself now. I'm so busy with work, my family etc that I have not much free time for other stuffs. :)  Thank you, 28th, I'm not afraid of getting older. The older I am, the more I have gone through, the wiser I am. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment