Tuesday 28 January 2014

Ex-SVCrians Reunion Dinner 2014 @ Fatty Weng Restaurant

Decided to do a write up on the reunion dinner with the ex-colleagues this year, I'm thankful to have this bunch of ex-colleagues since year 2004 and I left my previous job in 2008! I can't believe I have known them for 10years and we have many many more years to go~~~~ Some of them are like my Mum & Dad always giving me advice and being there for me when I was going through difficult phrase. I love all of you so much <3 !

Anyway, thankful to the Lao Uncle (Dennis) who decided our dinner to be at Fatty Weng Restaurant in Chinatown. Thanks Dennis for arranging! The food is good and I don't mind going back there next time again. 

Our set dinner menu

Jelly made by Marvin

Pumpkin cake made by Marvin too
First Lohei of 2014
Our dinner

2014 CNY reunion dinner

Looking back 2013 CNY reunion dinner at TungLok

I really love you guys soooo much! I'm looking forward to our next dinner very soon! 




Fatty Weng Restaurant

39 Smith Street
Monday-Friday: 11am-10.30pm
Sat, Sun & PH: 9am-10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment