Tuesday 21 July 2015

Staycation - Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Singapore

I think staycation is becoming a trend in Singapore and the hotel prices are quite reasonable with promotions at times for Singaporean. If I do not have any holidays plans, I will go for staycations every few months when there are promotions. I have been to 3 staycations so far for this year. 

As I'm a IHG member (when I was on business travel to Amsterdam previously), I managed to earn some points staying at Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Central. When the bf asked me of any staycation idea, I suggested the Crowne Plaza at Changi Airport since I was IHG member. I remembered I booked a night stay for $200 and I got late check-out till 2pm. 

Here is the check-in lobby.





Check-in was pretty fast and the bf will only be able to make it after work so I got to have the room to myself whole of afternoon. I asked for a room on high level, plane taking-off view. There were complimentary drinks for 2 included in the bar. 







The room is quite spacious and comfy with a wonderful view and it is totally sound-proof. I could not hear any noises from outside. This is quite a good choice for light sleeper. 

The bf only arrived in the evening so we went to redeem our drinks at the bar area. 



It was then snacks and drinks while watching TV in the room till we fell asleep, the bed was so comfy that I slept all the way till dawn and woke up to the following sight.



We had breakfast in bed and sleep again till check-out time. Staycation with the mister is always so fun and relaxing! 








75 Airport Boulevard
Singapore 819664
#01-01
Tel: 6823 5300
(Entrance at Terminal 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment