Tuesday 25 November 2014

HangOut Cafe in AMK Estate

I have been to the Burpz Cafe in May this year and it has changed to a new management so fast! It is now known as HangOut Cafe. The design in the cafe has changed tremendously, which is more "camera-themed"? 

It was an impromptu trip to this cafe with Ching & David as we were supposed to go Old Airport Road for this dinner but one of the cafe we wanted to go close at 9pm so we changed destination to HangOut cafe instead. It was raining so heavily on that evening too! It kinds of dampen the mood for dinner. :p Therefore, there will be not much photos for this post because I'm lazy that night. All I want was food because we reached the cafe around 7.30pm. 




Each of us ordered a main course and a nacho cheese fries ($12) and Hawaiin pizza ($13) to share. For main course, David and me ordered *Piggy Back* ($18) each while Ching ordered *Seafood Spaghetti* ($18). As for drinks, I had Lychee Italian Soda with fruits ($5.50), Ching had her Chamomile Dream tea ($5.50) while David had his usual beer (can't remember if it's Heineken or Hoegarden). :p

The fries and pizza arrived first, I remembered we had to wait quite some time for our main course.  








I was never a fan of backribs, but this backribs meat tasted really tender and juicy, I liked it. I only finished the meat and left the fries and greens aside. I was sick of fries by the time I finished the nacho cheese fries! The food here is pretty good, but I can't say so for the price. The price is a little on the high side for a neighbourhood cafe. It cost $90 plus for the 3 of us.There's no GST and Service charge, so the price is quite high in my opinion.









Blk 603 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
#01-2661
Tel: 6456 3376
Tue-Fri: 11am-10.30pm
Sat-Sun: 10am-10.30pm
Closed on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment