Thursday 7 May 2015

Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters

Heard from a relative that there's a new addition to the cafes in Thomson Estate and I finally tried it for the first time after Venus Run on a Sunday. Yes, I finally went for my first Marathon race! I'm proud that I never gave up halfway through the race and managed to run finish the whole 5KM journey. Thanks to my gf and cousin for joining me in this run :) 





The gf's husband was nice to wait for us and drove us to brunch after that, I then suggested to go try Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters at the corner of Upper Thomson road shophouse where Liquid Kitchen was once located at. 


Very beautiful exterior with the glass windows

We were lucky to get seats at near to 11am, the cafe sells a number of coffee blends and equipments. 





While taking a look at the menu, the American Breakfast ($20) doesn't look appetising to me so I decided to get the Truffle Benedict ($18) instead. Their drinks were unique too because they don't have terms such as Cappuccino or Latte, it is known as White Coffee or Black Coffee and they have it in 3 different sizes (3, 5, 7 oz if I'm not wrong). I opted for the White 7 oz ($5.50). The gf and cousin ordered the American Breakfast, cousin opted for the Iced Mocha ($6) and the gf husband had the Truffle Fries ($8). 


Iced Mocha

Truffle Fries

Truffle Benedict

White 7oz




The food look pretty, isn't it? :) I have to say the coffee blend wasn't really fantastic on that day, I don't really like the taste. The Truffle Benedict is pretty yummy because the Brioche was crispy and the eggs were nicely done. Nothing could go wrong with Egg Benedicts. The truffle fries was nice too, but the salt was not balanced because I can taste certain fries too salty while some were bland. I still feel Kith Cafe serve the nicest truffle fries! 


Well, I went back this cafe the 2nd time with Amelia and her fourth sister family few days ago. I tried the Royale Salmon ($18) this time round with White coffee 5 oz ($5) and I did not regret my choice. The salmon was good and not very salty type of smoked salmon! The coffee blend this time round was fragrant too and I like the taste. 




Good news is this cafe has no service charge and GST are included in the price of the food already, so what you see on the Menu is the NETT price that you are going to pay. 







Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters
185 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574333
Tue-Sun: 9am-11pm
Closed on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment