Wednesday 17 June 2015

Cafe Mojito - AMK-Bishan

There's a new cafe in my neighborhood estate, both pros and cons! The good thing is I finally found a place where I can relax after work and enjoy a piece of cake/dessert and the bad thing is I have to watch my calories intake!









The cakes look so tempting and the price are not considered too high. The cakes/tarts price are around S$4.20 range. The one which I ate and left a deep impression in my mind is the Chocolate-Banana Tart, crispy crunchy base with thick chocolate taste with fresh banana slices! The cake varieties change everyday and I think that Chocolate-Banana Tart seems to be available on Sunday only and it sold out pretty fast before 12 noon. :(





The coffee blend is nothing fantastic and if I go to this cafe, I will just order the food and cakes skipping the coffee. The Hawaiian pizza (S$8.90) is one of the best pizza I had, with a thin crispy crust and it is piping hot when served! I never really taste Mud Pie (S$ 6.90) before, except for the time I tried at Coffee Club with the colleague. The sister decided to order the mud pie, and WOW, I like the taste of it! The 3 scoops of espresso ice-cream and a scoop of chocolate (not sure if pie or ice-cream) taste really strong and yummy!



The mum and me went on a separate occasion to the cafe for breakfast - I tried the Blueberry roll (S$3.80) with Flat White (S$4.20) and she tried the muffin (S$1.50) with Ice Passion Fruit Pop (S$4.80). The blueberry roll is not that sweet and taste pretty good, so is the muffin! As for the Flat White, I think I will forgo the coffee next time! My mum do like the Iced Passion Fruit pop though, a little sour taste of passion fruit yet fizzy, it is soooo refreshing!


Oh ya! There's NO Service charge or GST at this cafe, so it will not burn a big hole in your pocket! :)





Cafe Mojito
Blk 338 Amk Ave 1
#01-1647 
Singapore 560338
Tel: 9647 8318
Tue-Fri: 10am-9pm
Sat-Sun: 8.30am-9pm
Closed on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment